[BC] Assistance with BE AM-1-A-Solved!

Scott Bailey wmroradio at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 29 11:13:44 CST 2010

This make sense why Henry's station sounds good when I travel north into his
coverage area.  I had did have one of those Tri-Maze's back about 6 years ago. I
must of had a dud, I couldn't get it to sound right. What bothers me is
everybody else has had good luck with them. With the economy the way it is, I'm
sticking with good ole Jim Wood!  "If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it"!  Jim
is an ole Tennessee boy now out in CA. He knows how to make us small AM
operators happy!
 Scott Bailey
WMRO-AM, Gallatin, TN