[BC] Hotel Internet Services

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Mon Nov 29 01:32:06 CST 2010

Well, I am a cheap SOB, even when traveling on the company's dime.  In
fact, I once had a CFO send out a memo which read, in part, "We have
some employees who fly first class, and stay in expensive hotels, an
another who stays in Red Roof Inns.

Well, I was the second, but I generally flew first class, with miles
and such.  The company didn't pay EXTRA for it.

I have found that nearly all Choice hotels (all of their brands) have
at least SOME rooms with Ethernet connections.

Best Western had some rooms with Ethernet, though they have also gone
WiFi.

Both chains have Ethernet in the lobby.

You can find it if you want to.

--chip