[BC] 26 Mhz RPU/IFB

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 20:28:52 CST 2010

Alex Hartman wrote:
>I was just going to say. There's got to be some old RF hats around here who can mod a CB down to that frequency. I wouldn't think it'd be that hard with the older models that used crystals for tuning.

Further snooping -

Motorola does make HF two-way radios.  Whether they could or would be willing to broadband one or several for 10 kHz audio for the wide-band channels (40k0J3E), I couldn't say.
The MICOM 3 series; SSB commercial HF 2-way radios 1.6 - 30 MHz, 125 watts basic mobile units, 500w rack-mounted base, and several power amplifiers.  The blurbs also indicate they can be used for data communications, and there's an accessory digital voice module / modem accessory available. (looks to be 1200 bps, though)

The site I found apparently is a dealer -

http://www.royal-communications.com/

http://www.royal-communications.com/pages/micom3.html

--
Tom Spencer