[BC] Radio training

Scott Bailey wmroradio at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 28 18:22:24 CST 2010

This is why I don't understand why our Community College here in Gallatin
(Volunteer State Community College) still teaches radio, and has 1 KW FM
Station.  Having those radio courses and buying all that expensive automation
gear is wasting the tax payers money!  The radio instructor at the college is a
friend of mine and I hope after he retires, the state board of regents sells
that station or just turns it off!

In Nashville, we have 2 College Radio stations for sale. Bott Communications
just bought one college station, WNAZ, and it's Gallatin translator. We need
more IT people in this industry than kids playing around learning nothing, and
this industry just shrinking!
 Scott Bailey
WMRO-AM, Gallatin, TN