[BC] Cart machines - and others

Henry Royce hroyse at glasgow-ky.com
Sun Nov 28 15:07:44 CST 2010

Engineering purgatory for me was when that time announce cart machine like the one in the pic would skip cues.  I learned to hate Bob Kinsley's voice by repairing the cue detector, then having to "set the time" (cue past) on both the odd and even sides of the deck...I'm spoiled now, comparatively...

Henry Royse, President
Royse Radio, Inc.
WCLU AM FM
Glasgow, KY