[BC] Wanted: 100' or smaller tower

Blaine Thompson irw at well.com
Sun Nov 28 13:46:09 CST 2010

A colleague is looking to purchase a 100' or smaller self-supporter tower,
that's located east, (or perhaps just west of) the Mississippi River.
This tower will be disassembled and taken away from its current site.

Any ideas on who I should advise him to contact?  I sadly know nobody at
ERI, or any of the other tower manufacturers.

Private comments welcomed.  I won't summarize, as this seems to only
matter to my colleague.

Best,
- Blaine