[BC] sports audio feed

Ronald C. Barnes ka1kjz at cox.net
Fri Nov 26 20:05:38 CST 2010

Yes. At Dunes 102 WGTX we use a Virgin Broadband Anywhere modem (same thing) running an Icecast encoder to my private cloud linux/icecast server then the station and I can listen simultaneously.

We have a small Mackie class mixer, 2 headsets and a single nat-sound mic all connected to the line input of a laptop or computer.

WME will serve you well too.