[BC] Remote control follies

Chuck Lakaytis chuck at akpb.org
Wed Nov 24 13:36:43 CST 2010

Not too many years ago in Ketchikan an inspector showed up at the local
AM.  He noticed that all the meter readings for several years read
exactly the same.  He turned off the plate voltage and none of the
readings changed!  Using his tweeker he popped off the meter covers and
discovered that the movements had all been glued to give the proper
readings.

--
Chuck Lakaytis
Director of Engineering, Alaska Public Broadcasting