[BC] Broadcast Engineer Christmas Li st...

Mike McCarthy towers at mre.com
Tue Nov 23 21:23:50 CST 2010

http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/dso-nano-v2-p-681.html?cPath=104_108&zenid=f7bb57c0e817bb9c01cf01d1bae98ba5

Watch the line wraps.

Click {next} or home to find some really nifty accessories

If that doesn't work, go to {seeedstudio.com} and click on Bazaar.  They
have a number of really geeky things.

WARNING...THIS IS A CHINESE SITE.  If you want to buy one already
imported to the USA, do a Google search and a handful of robot places
appear to carry them for the $90 the home site is asking.

I do not endorse or purport to have any relationship or experience with
this product or manufacturer.  I saw this in the IEEE Spectrum and
dropped my jaw.  It's on my short list of get's this coming month.

Dave D...which one are you looking at?

MM