[BC] The "Net Neutrality" proper position to have ??

Andy Soule andysoule at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 20:12:15 CST 2010

I don't recall net Neutrality having anything to do with speed.  You get whatever speed you pay for at the best rate you can find.  Competition helps keep rates reasonable.

The main thing is, once you are connected to the pipe, you should be able to access anything you want.  The ISP and carrier can't block or adjust the speed on anything, even their competitors sites.   Just like Ford can't prevent you from driving a mustang onto a Chevrolet lot.  Time Warner can't sabotage my connection to netflix even if I dropped all their TV products.  The government and companies have to keep their hands off of it.