[BC] AM Stereo

Mike McCarthy towers at mre.com
Tue Nov 23 14:23:53 CST 2010

He had a partner in Motorola for a while in developing AM stereo. But his
my-way/highway attitude eventually got him divorced from Motorola around
the time C-Quam came out. He sued claiming patent infringement and lost
big time a few years later. The loss of that trial drained him financially
and put him in the funny farm where I think he remains to this day.

MM