[BC] AM Stereo

Michael Patton tech at michaelpatton.com
Tue Nov 23 11:54:55 CST 2010

Hero my ass.  He was a jerk of the first water, albeit a very smart
one.  He was so determined to preserve his place in history as the
"father of AM stereo" he ended up helping to ensure the death of AM stereo.

Mike Patton, owner, Michael Patton&  Assoc.
12231 Industriplex Blvd, Ste C, Baton Rouge, LA  70809
225-752-4189 ofc     225-266-9745 cell     www.michaelpatton.com