[BC] The "Net Neutrality" proper position to have ??

wpio fm 89.3 wpio at gate.net
Tue Nov 23 11:54:03 CST 2010

What do broadcasters make of net-neutrality, a fast track FCC item
according to Drudge.  Or, should broadcasters even care about this item.

I think I remember Leo Laporte saying he was disappointed in Google's
position.  I haven't heard Rush's side, or Ed Schultz's side.

The nearest to a left-right discussion I've heard was last night when
Beck (for whom I have respect) was all mumble/jumble when O'Reilley
merely wanted it explained.  Beck was anti, but was puke-poor in his
explanation.

 From what I can make of it so far, it is a good thing, not letting
bandwidth for some sites be limited at the discretion of the ISP.

Randy
wpio