[BC] Broadcast Engineer Christmas Li st...

Mark Earle mearle at mearle.com
Tue Nov 23 09:08:51 CST 2010

On 11/23/2010 9:00 AM, Tom Bosscher wrote:
> So, being of age above the double nickels, my now adult age children complain that I am a bit difficult to buy stuff for Christmas. I don't like ties, and I have just about every tool I really need.
Finding Amelia

http://www.amazon.com/Finding-Amelia-Story-Earhart-Disappearance/dp/1591143187/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290524749&sr=8-1-spell

It has a DVD with all the diagrams and such - if they talk about, say,
modifications to the aircraft radio system, you can go look at the
tech's notes on the DVD (mostly PDF's). A good read, some speculation
but mostly recounting the story from the viewpoint of those tasked with
supporting the flight.

Another one, depending, is "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren.
File it under "religious, non-denominatinoal, motivational".

--
mwe
       ) )