[BC] Anybody got a 5KW AM for sale ?

Neal Newman cozy659 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 05:44:19 CST 2010

We Have a Gates MW5 we have been trying to offload..
A guy came down from Boston with a 5x7 trailer to pick it up...LOL we told him he needed a liftgate truck. Its still in the lobby. I believe its on 930Khz.  Also a Harris SX5 3 phrase. which needs a little TLC. It indicates #4 low dive.  If you know how to reapir this error. It will come to life. I just replaced all the Large Caps Last year.so no Problems with sloshy Caps in this TX    its on 1350Khz
Neal

 Monday, November 22, 2010, 5:28 PM