[BC] identifying the equipment

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 16:07:52 CST 2010

Spoken like a true blue dyed-in-the-wool radio man!

When watching movies, I always am the one noticing the electronic equipment being used.

Does it bug anyone else that, in movies portraying broadcasting (Good Morning, Vietnam! comes to mind), they'll show a console with the VU meters moving, and the sound is the DJ talking or music playing, and the movement of the meters NEVER matches the audio!!

--
Jerry Mathis