[BC] going in the wrong direction

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:33:47 CST 2010

THREE turntables!

I'd say those are possibly  Criterion  cart machines in rack mounts...
an Ampex reel deck; I forget the model.  Thought at first it was a
Magnecord PT-6, but the heads are in the "standard" place, not upside
down as they were in the PT-6... and I can make out  "AMPEX" on the
electronics..

Lessee... what else... Under the reel deck, it looks like maybe the
record amp for the third cart machine... Just inside the other room,
against the wall and right by the window is an Ampex 350 or 351; can't
tell without seeing more of the deck...

What's that thing in the wall rack that's just visible above his head?

--

Tom Spencer