[BC] The wrong way to deal with tech budgets

Aaron Savage radiosavagelists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 11:50:43 CST 2010

This really stood out to me.  It is that statement that makes owners
argue why they should pay Broadcast Engineers next to nothing in some
areas.  Some of us do have degrees in electronics, IT, computer
science, electrical engineering, management, and related fields.
Please don't label all of use just because that is your viewpoint.

-Aaron Savage