[BC] Getting the Commercials on

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Mon Nov 22 00:12:56 CST 2010

This depends on the editing program.  MANY will allow diagonal
splices, or even fades.  Some of this was available as early as the
first Studer/later Orban editing station -- I forget it's model number.

Today, it costs about $30k less, and they do much more! <g>

--chip

On Nov 21, 2010, at 9:00 AM, broadcast-request at radiolists.net wrote:

> Message: 2
> From: "Thomas G. Osenkowsky" <tosenkowsky at prodigy.net>
[...]
Today, we use audio editors on computers. The principle is the same.
Edits
on the computer are perpendicular, not angular as was popular with tape
splicing. Depending on the audio material, there is an audible
difference.