[BC] Internet Routers

Kevin Trueblood kevin at neptuneradio.net
Sun Nov 21 09:04:54 CST 2010

I agree with Alex.  Linksys routers are actually fairly robust.  They're even better when you install the DD-WRT firmware.  It's a free open-source management console that greatly unlocks the potential of these consumer products.  To the point where you have a professional-grade router for a consumer-grade price.

www.dd-wrt.com

I probably wouldn't install something like this in a 100-user plus environment, but I would certainly be comfortable with it in smaller operations.

Kevin