[BC] Time Base References

David Reaves rrsounds at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 09:12:42 CST 2010

I worked as a tech for for NBC-TV for a few years, 1997-2000. At that time they were decommissioning the rack room on the fifth floor of the GE (RCA) Building, which had been the heart of the TV network equipment. I remember standing in front of what had been the time-base reference for the network, and for some odd reason, it felt almost like I was in the presence of the Almighty. ;-)

Kind Regards,
David Reaves