[BC] IBOC on AM is good.

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Fri Nov 19 07:04:02 CST 2010

------ At 03:07 PM 11/18/2010, Stu Engelke wrote: -------

>Drat. The station that diplexes with WMCA turned off their IBOC last
>month. And that explains again why I'm using up a LOT of rat poison
>compared to when they have it on.
>
>IBOC is an effective pest repellent!

Why would they do such a thing? Aren't they aware there's a
revolution going on? Isn't all that expensive equipment a little
overkill? You can buy repellent devices that plug into a wall outlet
that claim to do the same thing. I know that system repels listeners
but was unaware of its effect on other living creatures.

Rich