[BC] Transmitter metering

Mike Callaghan mike at mike.fm
Wed Nov 17 12:18:39 CST 2010

Don't know if you ever met Chester Coleman or not.  He was a partner in a station I put on in Camarillo, and we had NO money.  I borrowed a MBB-1 from some rich station, and my wife took it to the USC medical center, where she was a medical secretary.  One flash of the epoxy block with a medical Xray machine, and we had enough info to roll our own.    The entire cost of running KEWE was $ 750 a month.  We -still- went bust!

Mike