[BC] Burk EAS FM RX sought

Michael Patton mike at michaelpatton.com
Wed Nov 17 11:08:46 CST 2010

I am looking for an FM receiver module from a Burk RX-4, or I could use a complete RX-4, especially if it has FMs in it.  Dead or alive, it makes no difference; in fact, I might prefer dead, as I need to rob a part from one. (an obsolete IC in a piece of gear this new, can you believe it?)

Also, if anyone by some stretch of the imagination might actually have the chip I need, it's a Motorola MC13156DW, FM IF subsystem.

Please contact me off-list if you have any of these items for sale or trade.
--
Mike Patton
Michael Patton & Assoc.