[BC] Internet streaming over the air.

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 18:35:36 CST 2010

Hmmm...

If the Part 15 operator is feeding the Part 73 station under an LMA,
wouldn't the Part 15 station's studios be the Main Studio, under terms
of the LMA?

The only thing(s) I see that would be an issue might be Public File
Location and EAS compliance, if the Part 15 station otherwise meets the
location requirements for Main Studio.

But, I'm not a lawyer, nor have I played one on radio or TV...

(I played the judge in "Merchant of Venice" once, though... would that
count?)

<grin>

--
Tom Spencer