[BC] Harris FM10 250 driver

Mike McCarthy towers at mre.com
Tue Nov 16 07:46:02 CST 2010

  It clearly needs to be transformed and therein lies the challenge to
create a system which will work from 88 to 108. It can be done, but how
is the question.  As one of my stations has a 10K, I'm watching with
some level of interest....or at least until we choose to replace the
main with a new main and the 10K would become available.

MM