[BC] Base Insulator Elevation

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Sat Nov 13 13:03:35 CST 2010

At 11:58 AM 11/13/2010, Thomas G. Osenkowsky wrote:
>Even at 1700 KHz 5 degrees would be about 8 feet. That is a significant
>height differential. I worked at a 3 tower dogleg array that had about 5
>feet differential and unequal height towers.

        I would imagine that with modern computer
        programs, some of the issues with unequal
        height towers can be handled. Years ago,
        there was not much choice - one six tower
        array I built followed the consultant's
        instruction and had 25 foot piers at one end,
        while the other end was right at ground level.

- - -

        Enter your name into the $100 Cash Prize giveaway.
        Details at: http://www.theBDR.net/