[BC] FCC query re AM

Alan Gearing aegearing at tzsawyer.com
Fri Nov 12 20:54:47 CST 2010

Milt,

You might want to remind your client that CP's expire after 3 years and
can be extended only in very limited circumstances.  They need to
implement the CP and worry about extended hours powers later.  (If the
amount of power is truly critical to whether or not implementing the CP
is worthwhile, any engineering consultant should be able to determine
approx what power the FCC will authorize - assuming they ever get back
to issuing PSRA's and PSSA's again.)

Regards,

Al Gearing