[BC] Skyline TV Promo

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Fri Nov 12 12:07:27 CST 2010

------ At 09:51 AM 11/12/2010, Cowboy wrote: -------

>  I've now seen several promos for this movie here in the
>  Cleveland TV market.  None has any EAS or EBS anything in them.
>  Simulated or otherwise.

The movie is running a saturation campaign here. I've heard no EAS noises.

>  Somebody *is* exercising their licensed responsibility.

That's a stretch, especially for a saturation campaign. That would
assume someone other than the Engineer knew the rules. Then it would
have to go to the salesperson, then the Sales Manager, then to the
General Manager for a decision whether or not to risk losing the
account. In my experience, they take the risk of a fine. The fine is
usually much smaller than the revenue from the agency involved.

This is my experience. Your mileage may vary.

Rich