[BC] AM Modulation Monitor Off Air Monitoring

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 14:30:49 CST 2010

The problem you face is that the modulation monitor needs a high-level RF input. Depending on the monitor, anywhere from 1 to 10 volts of RF. You can't get that from a receive antenna, unless you're right at the tower. They sell devices called RF Amps to go between the receive antenna and your mod monitor. Find/buy one of those, and your problems are solved.

--
Jerry Mathis