[BC] Classic Christmas radio plays

Mark Croom markc at newmail.kinshipradio.org
Tue Nov 9 08:48:27 CST 2010

It is possible that Focus on the Family will make available their Radio Theatre version of "A Christmas Carol" for general market radio. These are high-quality radio plays with top-flight actors--they're excellent.

I would expect it's a barter thing but I haven't dealt with the general market reps at all, just the non-comm folks.

http://www.briargatemedia.com/

They actually have a link to Christmas programming on the home page just now.

Mark
MN