[BC] Classic Christmas radio plays

Kevin Raper kj4hyd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:41:30 CST 2010

On Nov 8, 2010, at 1:16 PM, Chris Gebhardt wrote:

> I have a friend looking to supplement Christmas Eve / Christmas
> programming on his small FM.  We were thinking about some of the old
> radio plays like Christmas Carrol or Wonderful Life.  I can swear I've
> heard versions that are NOT dubs from the movies.

I can hook him right up!

You can download a 1 Hour Christmas show that WCKI produced here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jyjw2zzmemj

It is 1 hour with 20 Minutes of Local Avails as a Zip file of mp3 files, one for each segment. If you would like a FREE CD of the show, just email me off list.

The show is FREE to broadcast as many times as you want, and as many seasons as you like. It is a true story about Rock-A-Billy star Joe Bennett of the Sparkletones, a late 1950s ABC Records artist. One station has it sold completely out for 3 different airings! (Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day). Sponsors seem to really love the show, but several stations are running it straight through.

If anybody else wants to air it, You are welcome to as well, and the FREE CD offer is good for any radio station in the World.

73,
Kevin Raper
KJ4HYD
CE WCKI WQIZ