[BC] mix minus for codecs

Oradat, Chris Chris.Oradat at disney.com
Wed Nov 3 16:20:56 CDT 2010

Comrex has a device that will take one input (AUD from console) and generate a mix minus for up to six devices.  Talk back can be done by either pressing the corresponding button on the front, or via remote.  I've used a previous generation of this device, and while to connections weren't exactly clear (what is with mix minus), it worked beautifully.

--
Chris Oradat