[BC] Lead acid batteries.

Joseph DiPietro rfengineers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 09:54:42 CDT 2010

My car runs on ten 180-Amp-hour 12-Volt deep cycle batteries connected
in series.  Keeping the charge balanced is difficult to say the least.
I keep close records on each battery and I can attest to the fact that
the ones that are discharged the deepest fail first.

--
Joseph DiPietro, P.E.
joed at rfengineers.com
http://www.rfengineers.com