[BC] Chicago generators

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 19:04:58 CDT 2010

Warrantee says it's 90 days?

I make it 100% over, roughly...

Call it 80% to allow for losses...

a 10-hp motor would be straining to make 7 kW...

Like cowboy says, explain what you're wanting it to do, and ask; no, SAY
you'll return it if it won't perform as required...

As with all gensets, the biggest issue beyond basic reliability in our
application will be the purity - or lack thereof - of the output waveform...

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)