[BC] Winter Survival Gear

Craig Bowman craig1 at shianet.org
Mon Nov 1 13:43:44 CDT 2010

If your battery is stone dead it most likely will not work.  I have them
in remote vehicles and when they leave the Marti on all night you have
to have some voltage for it to determine that it is actually connected.
  I also purchased some of the cheap cigarette lighter chargers to use
just to fake out the jump box.  This brings up an interesting point, the
new "smart" chargers will not work when connected to a dead battery.  I
have a couple of the old stupid chargers around because they work.

Craig Bowman
Bowman Engineering
Local HDTV, Inc.
989-277-8835