[BC] Logo Application To Speaker Grill

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Tue Jun 30 21:03:16 CDT 2009

I have an Anchor Audio Xtreme system consisting of one master and one
extension system.

http://www.anchoraudio.com/product.cfm?CATEGORY=XTREME+SOUND+SYSTEM+PACKAGES&prodname=Xtreme&ACCESSORYF=XTREME

I was hoping to find a Liberty as I love the fact that it has an
internal battery, but I got this scorching deal on the Xtreme so I
went for it (thanks to Steve Scarborough of Bay Country Broadcast
Equipment).  The nice thing about the Xtreme is that it will cover
over twice as many people.  The bad news (for me) is that the wireless
mics are now illegal to use.  Oh, well. I have run the system for over
two hours on an APC 1500 VA UPS, and I have a Honda Inverter
generator, so it isn't that big of a deal that it doesn't have
batteries.  I do love the Liberty very much, and have bought many of
them for many stations I have been involved with.

Anyway, I have a question for the brain trust here.

It has a metal grill.  It is a sheet of of metal with a whole lot of
material removed by punching out small holes, a bit over 1/8".  I want
to apply a logo to both speaker grills.  I have no problem taking them
apart and removing the grill.  I need to go into the master anyway as
I need to remove the wireless mic modules.  I plan to replace one of
them with a mult-box as I seem to always be feeding at least one TV
crew, and the average is two.

So, does anyone have any idea where I can have this done?  I would
like paint, but some sort of cover that is transparent to audio would
be fine.  Cost really isn't much of an issue.

Thanks, everyone.

--chip