[BC] web registrars

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 19:42:49 CDT 2009

I've been very pleased with GoDaddy - I'm hosted on one of their Linux
boxes.  Customer service - when I've needed it - has been very prompt...
although it can be a bit annoying to navigate around when trying to do
site maintenance (mostly the log-in procedures, there may be a shorter
way in, but I haven't found it yet...)

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)