[BC] On Air Operations - MJ Tributes

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Tue Jun 30 02:34:58 CDT 2009

         Jim,
         You are echoing my comment about the VT problem
         from Friday afternoon through the weekend.

         Unfortunately, most stations of which I've heard,
         apparently didn't have a sat network - or someone to
         change the automation feed.
         They just stayed with the "regular format."

         As no programmers have answered, I'd guess the
         real issue is the PDs have no authority to override
         the "no overtime" business, even for a major story.