[BC] Misappropriation

towers at mre.com towers at mre.com
Sun Jun 28 14:48:56 CDT 2009

Doesn't matter.  It's the attribution and clearing. Keep in mind network
buys only cover the OTA of the station. The stream is extra...and is why
AFTRA, et. al. want their cut.

We have bounced network spots from our streams since day 1 for that
reason. And we also make a specific effort to insure any we do orgininate
for clearance carries a waiver from the producer or it's a seperate buy
which the producer then takes care of AFTRA, etc.

MM