[BC] This makes no sense...

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Fri Jun 26 11:27:24 CDT 2009

------ At 09:41 AM 6/26/2009, Scott Cason wrote: -------

>I'm glad to see I am not the only one that has been banned from Radio Info's
>boards.  Seems as if the least little thing will set them off.  Look for
>them to not be in existence in five years if that policy continues.

That's very strange. I spent a little time among the IBUZ piranha
cheerleaders there and wasn't kicked out. My problem, shared by
others, is the lack of credibility that comes from hiding behind
anonymity. I recall a member who claimed to have programmed nearly
every important station in every important market. His excuse was
that he didn't want to be deluged by fans. When that happens I
automatically assume it's a High School kid trying to swim in the big
kid's pool. It also makes personal attacks on clearly experienced
professionals very easy. If it were MySpace it wouldn't matter.

Rich