[BC] The good ones are disappearing

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 25 15:06:28 CDT 2009

> Farrah Fawcett (Majors) has died this morning.

She put up a valiant fight against overwhelming odds.
It is sad that Farrah endured so much emotional stress
and physical pain. Last year there was a well liked
science teacher at Brookfield (CT) High School
(my alma mater) who died in his sleep of a brain
aneurysm. I believe that passing in sleep is the best
way to die. No pain, suffering or long emotional toll
on you or your family. I've been on this side of
the fence as a Primary Care Provider for my parents
and they were the most difficult challenges I ever faced.
The only regrets I have are that I couldn't fix either
one. No one could have.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE