[BC] Church Tech Question: bouncing ball on lyrics

wpio wpio at gate.net
Tue Jun 23 16:19:43 CDT 2009

A real class act for doing songs on the overhead screens (the old method
was grab your hymnbook and turn to page...), would be to have software
that would have a bouncing ball graphic synchronized to the lyrics.

With a couple of hours spent Googling this need, all I can come up with
are those that recolor the word as you traverse the lyrics.

The ballistics of a ball would be so much better (and maybe too
expensive too) but I don't even see it offered anywhere.

If your church has done anything along the syncing lyrics route, whether
bouncing ball or not, I'd like to know what it is, and if you are happy
with it.

Randy
WPIO
Temple Baptist Church