[BC] M aybe an alogue is better

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Tue Jun 16 21:40:30 CDT 2009

I think you are mistaking "errors" for creative effects.

I used to get really bugged by the "lack of tripod" effect on "Law &
Order."  They have tamed it down, and I am more over it.

Also on "Law & Order" they tend to use focus for effect.  They have
one person behind another, and keep switching the focus for emphasis.

I also don't know what you mean by "infrared zone."  The focus doesn't
use infrared, and we cannot see it.

--chip