[BC] AM audio bandwidth - AES Journal article

Robert Orban rorban at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 15 16:15:04 CDT 2009

This is the results of the NRSC Working Group on AM bandwidth and
have been available (in somewhat different form) for awhile on the
NRSC web page. Although the main work was contracted to NPR labs, the
work was overseen by the NRSC, not NPR. (I was a member of the working group.)

Dr. Sheffield is the expert in psychoacoustic testing who was also
the main researcher in the HD Radio subjective testing program.

Bob Orban