[BC] M aybe an alogue is better

John BattisonPE batcom at verizon.net
Mon Jun 15 10:44:52 CDT 2009

Analogue IS better!I live in a valley 75 m iles from Columbus and Cleveland and for 20 years have watched all Columbus and Cleveland stations with a 50 foot tower, hi  gain  UHF VHF antenna and preamp plus broadband amplifier.

Now plus a converter  I get next to nothing!  Sometimes early in the morning from four or 5 AM onwards until the sun is full I often get intermittent ABC from Columbus (old channel 6.)  Don't tell me there's no diurnal change with cold mornings and nights and no sunshine I've even got two or three other Columbus/Cleveland stations  .  .

Cable company wants $23,000 to run cable past my house ,    I can't use satellite because too many trees in the way. So between  them Congress and the FCC have ruined my reception however as reception becomes worse so does the programming.  So I guess I'm not missing anything

! .)
John Battison PE