[BC] DTV

towers at mre.com towers at mre.com
Sun Jun 14 14:50:11 CDT 2009

There are a PILE of LPTV and translator applications in the offing for all
the channels abandoned below 52 when/where they can be shoe horned into
whatever open spaces that remain following the few straglers doing
hardware conversions.

White Spaces is an oxymoron...there is no such thing now and there will be
no such thing twice over when the LPTV/translators light up and start
operating taking waay those percieved "openings" and rendering them
summarily unusable.

I'll also believe a few brave souls will try for the low VHF channels
summarily abandonded by everyone with any sense of engineering integrity.

MM