[BC] DTV re-scanning may not work...

Craig Healy bubba at dukes-of-hazzard.com
Sun Jun 14 12:48:55 CDT 2009

> Craig, what VHFs are you picking up? I'd imagine that two are
> channels 7 and 10. What's the third one? Channel 9 from NH?

Channel 7-WHDH (7RF), 46-WWDP (10RF),64-WNAC (12RF) and 12-WPRI (13RF).

Interesting how digital TV can be on a first adjacent when essentially
co-located.  I'd think that would open up a slew of new TV possibilities.

Forgot the Channel 46 entry.  Not something I'd watch normally.

Tried several times for 9 from New Hampshire, but not even a blip.  Manual
tuning shows signal level never better than "Bad".  Boston stations do come
in quite well, NH is non-existant.  I may try moving the fixed antenna
slightly to see what that does.  Not worth putting a rotor on it right now.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI