[BC] Frequencies Of Digital Television Channels

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Sun Jun 14 10:31:50 CDT 2009

------ At 11:24 PM 6/13/2009, towers at mre.com wrote: -------

>So there is a LOT of NTSC still out there. Ostensibly little of it
>original content...and zero is night-light.

I did a rescan out of curiosity and found 8 analog signals. Some were
running regular programming. I assume they're translators or LPTV.
There are a couple of full power stations running night-light with a
repeating loop in English and Spanish instructing viewers how to make
the DTV conversion. There is night-light in the Hartford market.

Rich