[BC] Unique fixes to complicated problems

Alan Kline akline at netins.net
Thu Jun 11 20:21:28 CDT 2009

But is it really "rebroadcasting" if the signal is being received from
an Internet stream? If he was using a boom box to receive the other
station off-air and feed it into his transmitter, then yes, it's a
violation. But is it that cut-and-dried when it's an Internet stream?
What's the difference between a feed from say, Live365.com and a radio
station's stream, other than that the radio stream would likely have a
call sign mixed in?

Now music licensing and copyright are a whole different mess...

ak